Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm not dead! (mostly)

Wow. I'm SOSOSOSO sorry for neglecting for a while! School just started, I'm a yearbook photographer, and I'm doing the school musical. Time consuming, I'm telling you (: But, that doesn't mean I've read any less!

Expect a really long exciting review of Clockwork Angel with so many praises that I almost feel my brain exploding out of my head. I loved it that much. I did!

Oh, as well as Paranormalcy. What sucks is that I read Paranormalcy the second, the LITERAL SECOND I got done with CA, so I was still freaking out over how amazing CA was... and found it hard to get into. By the end, though, I loved it! Well waited for! So I'll probably review that, as well...

Meanwhile, I have about 6 overdue library books (oops) that I haven't read yet (double oops) but all in all, I'm in a very good mood! So... I'm going to do a Saturday Spotlight Splog then probably go to bed.

Looooove, Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment